Aerovek x Gnogen Comics Major Community Update
Since the opening of the Aerovek Staking Agency (ASA), a lot has happened. The NFT ecosystem on the Elrond Blockchain has gotten off to a great start, and ESDTs finally begin to appear in more numbers on the Elrond Explorer preparing for the eventual debuts on decentralized trading exchanges.
We know many of those who staked with ASA are wondering what the requirements are to complete the full 7 act Aerovek inspired Gnogen Hero. Here are a few details about Gnogen’s newest NFT Comic Collection titled,
- Currently: 683 wallets staking with ASA
- The AERMES Collection is set to mint 300 full sets ever.
- The top 300 wallets staking the most EGLD in our pools will be awarded all 7 Acts in the Collection.
- The top 500 wallets will be awarded the first 6 Acts in the Collection.
- The top 700 wallets will be awarded the first 5 Acts in the Collection.
- The top 1000 wallets will be awarded the first 4 Acts in the Collection.
- The remaining wallets staking will receive the first 3 Acts in the Collection. (Those staking at least 1 EGLD with ASA will receive Acts 1 through 3.)
- We have noticed several people splitting from 1 source wallet and staking with multiple wallets, and these multiple wallets will not be awarded Gnogen NFTs. However, the source wallet will still receive the rewards.
- We have taken a snapshot of all delegators at each date and time where we opened up more space. We are able to see which wallets have been contributing the longest. Longtime holders will have increased scoring weight depending on the length of time in the pools. This rate will vary all the way up until the final Act is released, but as of right now, here is how much you would have to stake for each tier:
To get all 7 Acts you would need to currently be staking: 5 EGLD
To get the first 6 Acts you would need to currently be staking: 1.1 EGLD
To get the first 5 Acts you would need to currently be staking: 1 EGLD
To get the first 4 Acts you would need to currently be staking: 1 EGLD
To get the first 3 Acts you would need to currently be staking: 1 EGLD
- These cutoff points are sure to change as we continue to bring more nodes online and open up staking space for more people to join. We will provide these updates anytime we announce an increase in the staking cap.
The first Act is scheduled to be airdropped to everyone participating in the ASA pool by the end of January. We hope to release all 7 Acts by the end of May 2022. Stay tuned for the exciting world premiere of Gnogen’s next hero: AERMES.
At the unveiling of the first Act in the AERMES Collection, The Aerovek Staking Agency will open up 12,500 EGLD worth of cap space on February 1st 14:00 UTC. THIS WILL TEMPORARILY LOWER THE EGLD APR UNTIL WE GET MORE NODES ONLINE. The waiting list for Elrond Validator Nodes varies and we estimate it can take between 3 to 9 weeks for our systemic node entry points to come online and start earning EGLD rewards for delegators. During this period where delegators are earning less in EGLD, Aerovek is offering $AERO as a second reward, and Gnogen is offering this exclusive NFT Collection as a third reward.